8/12/11

His mother lived to my home to have a rest

He is often go out at night, often get to go home until after midnight. Therefore we are noisy. At the outset I also consider, is it because he is not used to live with her, and my mom or he think I have my mother's company, not alone, just trust outside to play. Also discussed with the husband, we ChanGuo, let my mom oneself live, finally we both can't bear to, or continue to live with. I wonder if it's from then on, formed the habit of home he doesn't love.
The husband the bad temper, impatient, blunt talk tone. After an argument before we decide, often cold war, the longest about 2 weeks didn't speak. I feel he is not a man, he's with grace, it is hard to find a beloved feeling. From understanding to now, my income is always double. I have never abandon his low salary. Beginning with accumulation fund is withheld payments, and later with two people fight, withholding stop it, become a people, half loan wages their management.
I'm pregnant, the husband go to little more than playing CARDS, as far as possible at home with me. But feel he doesn't understand the life and what is the row, children and don't want to read a book to learn.
In my during after having a child, in order to take, my husband and my mom got into a huge fight, because he's not feeling my mom, I have no respect towards him speak, result he with me for a long time and the cold war. The child more than two months, father-in-law suddenly lung cancer, surgery, with more than 40000 colleagues he borrowed, gather together the part. During which he did not directly with I said, and I will take money out, I also have no active take money to his father to see a doctor. Don't know in this matter, if I do some wrong.
Then the husband be promoted to a department manager. Evening don't go home to have a meal again many times. Children are not, night has been weaned we took the kids to sleep. Then I said anyway, even at home there is a bed at night, I nursing a man brought children sleep, province all sleep. Results the number of home he the wee hours more. Sometimes, children become very night, I hold longer, and embarrassed, unable to her mother-in-law shout for help. Play the husband, he either phone CARDS or singing, just don't come back.
Go for the married man single you, may have some pride in what it can't. Nothing back, not last, but a short gentleness. As for the man, however, you are only a derailed object only. This can't survive in the sunshine of love, ever-present gnawed your heart, and you keep hurt yourself. Value of women, mostly don't want to put herself in this dangerous game.
I have to work during the day, and at night want to spend more time with children, also let the mother-in-law rest, have to do with a big dinner, household chores, often get in the middle of the night, the night nurse, the second day "to get up to. I don't know how that day come over. Probably bad mood, to the husband complain too much of the last month, when the examination, I incredibly long a 1 cm of uterine fibroids. One of the children age, my dad retired. I consult with husband, parents come over and help with the children, now I relaxed. But, husband evening go home to have a meal of fewer. The average weekly at home for dinner not more than 1 time. Most of the time in home after 12. If occasionally go home early, also because of drink many, home sleep.
With my basic communication. Nothing I have already didn't know what to say, the minimum requirement is more home with me, the husband promise to go home earlier, can put off the dinner party are put off, I hope I also understand the anguish, to let myself want to open some. I think he does not love to go home, the main reason for his own fun. Or, he told me a new problem. Between I can make sure no third party.

No comments:

Post a Comment