8/15/11

Such a woman I have confidence can win her

She has been married and pregnant but often tease my husband. The husband peacetime said to me look down upon her, but the marriage, since I have lived in the shadow of that woman, no matter how hard I tried. She is the husband of the spirit. To her husband will complaints, take me and the woman comparison, said as she is, I will get an office with her, and she playing online games, let her take a car, be I found later, he said, will work need attention, but the ambiguous continues, and attend to the woman and was often break my heart.
I know the husband and her and have actually relationship, but I can not accept his heart was with another woman, because she happened between us DuoCi quarrel. Especially after, the husband still give birth to daughter and she ambiguous, let I to he was disappointed and happy with that. My emotions become very bad, often control kept goat. I fear it down to bad for children, hurt, recently went to see the doctor, psychological diagnosis of slight postpartum depression, suggests to eat an antidepressant drugs, be I refused, are trying to self regulation. I once had a divorce ideas, because the husband does not agree, not to make up your mind. Postpartum depression are identified as let me realize the marriage hurts me, I want to enjoy yourself up, let my daughter no longer suffer the effect of marriage. After careful consideration, choose to give up the marriage.
I will strive for to the custody of his daughter, pay by his support, property, real estate in two. Even if the husband does not agree, I will stick to so far to divorce. Although later road to go, but I will not fear, I believe that through the efforts to take on the responsibility of raising daughters, and let his happy than now. After about marriage, if can meet good to marry, encounter less than single bring daughter. But now I helpless. Family strongly oppose divorce, and had some, don't respect my choice. They do not support me, I should do?


D love marriage consultant:
Postpartum depression many women will have, but you are not just because of the physical and mental changes in production and pressure, and the husband of an old flame with continuous stimulation. But you belong to a wiser woman, not only has the good reflection ability consciousness, to the marriage to himself and to the child's damage, can positively self regulation and repair, and the resolute choice a divorce. And also showed the commendable bear courage. This is you out of pain, into the happy life of the independent new vital step.
Through a lifetime of ups and downs, and liangbinbanbai, white hair like snow. The two lives chonghuo has finally started slowly extinguished. Then, on the emergence of a question: who left the who, who finally left.
The departure of some surprise, it was dropped a few words of comfort then give them away, someone in pain afflict themselves afflict others, the final tortured enough-riding crane west.

No comments:

Post a Comment