8/15/11

Family has doesn't agree with us together

Although he has an argument, but to me or is very good. A year later the son was born, I'm in love to sleep and play with his age, the son of more than I take, also have the patience, than I because of the child's things we didn't without fighting. But with the passage of time, I do not know how the case, I always felt that he is not worthy of me, a noisy, said divorce forget it.
Son grew up, he also slowly getting old, I was best years, I have some unwilling, at this time I met online a man, I do not know how the case got together, maybe he husband in bed than more to my satisfaction. A few months later, the husband felt, I put forward a divorce. We are looking for a lawyer and each session in didn't he put most of his property transfer ownership to his family name. I flee when didn't take, because passbook convinced that he won't take the fair distribution, will, plus I fault is, things always for party of the son, and I will withdraw, we agreement divorce, he gave me a few money, I also recognized.
In has not divorce, I think we will be together. Indeed as expected after two months, although we didn't reply marriage or live together, because one cannot underneath the who, besides I also cannot leave the son. So and living together for two years, home of bridal chamber covered up, we have bought the new house in the city.
In decorating a period, I do business to make money, and put out all his life savings and money to his house and pay the rent decorate shop. I was always is the more save people, at this time is not to tighten our belts, what to buy, crowded money out to decorate, still not enough, and I asked her maiden borrow money to decorate. After decorating new home is comfortable, the can owe a lot of debt. Plus he monthly rental shops. Pay rent to the day, I know he doesn't have, their pool, and ask some father borrowed ten thousand, help him to rent paid,....... Owing people money are having a bad time. His family because some relationship, give me to work abroad for three years, and I didn't want to think more immediately agreed. But as the days from abroad more and more close, I again hesitant, because my parents don't even want to me to go that far place, my heart is really not put son.
His family some angry, may be really gave him a good, say what they depend relation I can go out, now I renege, let them have no face very much. The husband also is very angry with me. I work outside the home, he was at home, because home to spending, as long as he spoke to the money, I absolutely no two words, lend me the money I was a teenage man, honestly, others is good, but looks really can't compliment. He send message to me, said that as long as I with he together, do not have money. Including our home owe, is not the issue. Consider two days later, I can reply. Later we together, then as long as her husband, I still have to immediately past. Money up the dozen
Slowly the husband felt some words, not worth listening, but I feel very grievance, and I for home to such. Then I was cold, although I still care home, but to his attitude is very not up slowly, and he may feel I a change of heart, to I also cold. The other day I had friends advised him, let him to accept me.
Forced to helpless, someone was thinking of shortcut, relaxed, not miss this love, continue to abandon to go looking for the more beautiful love. Then, a word becomes more and more people understand and identity-a divorce.
Delicate place: although there is no hand to a yearning for old then. But it also has, after all, a section of the collection in the heart of good memories. Can be so beautiful again with the idea Yin alone.
Many lovers in the meet the love of misunderstanding, will worry fire can't wait to explain, or so and the other party dispute and noisy, this is understandable, because let people feel aggrieved misunderstanding itself, in fact, however, worry useless, dispute worse, so, encounter misunderstanding, 10 million don't jump the gun, remember, "men are from Mars, women are from Venus.", maintain a normal mentality misunderstanding, enron in view and resolving, is for attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Marriage counseling is determined by both affiliates of a several working to retain their wedding. A several can go through sessions that are depending on their perception, such as Christianity. Spiritual wedding assistance needs scriptures and doctrine from the Scriptures and is appropriate it to the wedding and way of life. However, you can also get magnificent divorce assistance, which is more like a treatment interval or mediation.

    Marriage Counseling Jacksonville FL

    ReplyDelete