8/17/11

This is the only time since married

Because her home in other place, the limit of I called my parents and my husband's sister and brother-in-law, something is wrong at I shouldn't call their parents, because my parents is that special care of her children.
The results of the carnage, parents see me on the spot, it's necessary to make moves the husband called to the keep the husband, my sister and brother-in-law. Since then, the husband never hit me, but, the husband never set foot in my parents' house. No matter when festivals or other things, the husband never in my parents had appeared before.
I agree with the marriage law new judicial interpretation. Although it sounds "unreasonable", but I do work, the lawyer is considered from the Angle of law often. When I buy a house, is my parents buy, from psychological for, I'm sure I don't want the future half loss. The hard life saving money to buy a house for parents is not fair.
This is also the same for the woman, cannot say to the woman is not fair.
My agent of some of the divorce cases, mostly for interest conflict, especially the house, both sides of husband and wife to grab taken away, is turning into the enemy. Such laws are, in fact, before marriage iridology is who is who, simple. And, for those who want to rely on "sits near the big style" divorce again to coin money overnight, it is undoubtedly blocked the past legal loophole.

Our children this year already 6 years old, because so far, children from it is my parents skill with a big, in-laws to buy it a child never clothes, the same toy. In my parents see the children taken big's sake, I asked my husband forgive my parents, but he refused to. This makes our two people in the heart of the difficult solution a knot, blame each other's parents have each other. How do I mediation, and her husband, the contradiction between my parents?
Internalization means to accept others without exclusion standard and idea, and don't take it to heart consistent with our assimilation of ideas. Because we have to analyze and restructure the standard and concept, and therefore accept and we are not compatible actually. When we internalization, we passive to amalgamate environment provides thing, and don't take the time to find out what is we want or need. If stagnation in this stage, then when we find really want things, I'm afraid already exhausted.

This matter remind us: of husbands and wives should try to solve problems, don't let parents involved in couples disputes. Husband and wife living under the same roof, which have not noisy, a lot of husband and wife is in noisy adjust, find each other in harmony, feelings of ascension to temperature. For the husband and wife, parents don't need to make a fuss over noisy, touch war greatly.

Husband and wife contradiction with strong and immediacy, the illicit close sex of the two eyes out loud, bee, but calm down, you can feel puzzling, can't tell which is which is the family, parents of harder to fairness, justice to disposal.
Blind admixture among them, back their own child, this is trivial things very easy to the evolution of two families, and the contradiction between the results of the family disputes, usually is a lose-lose game. So the husband and wife, wise, should understand the husband and wife is noisy, appropriate internal contradiction to discuss the truth, don't try to solve the family moved. Parents in in the face, must step in word, also avoid by all means does not HuDuan, should stand in the son-in-law or daughter-in-law's shoes and working on various parties and endeavoring to not told to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment