8/17/11

University time we beginning be in love

At ordinary times we couples is very good, but the mention of the sides of the family will quarrel. Among them, one of the biggest sticking point: decorated at the house, our economy is very difficult, and the husband had to borrow money to my parents, but was my parents to refuse. Since then, I have something difficult in the home with us, and he always borrow money turned up, said should not wipe the borrow or lend less, and said my daughter out wouldn't think of me.
After marriage, he DuoCi things and I lift this fight. For me, he is introduced.the everyone dismissive, everything is thin. Which leads to me to his family attitudes have generally. More let I can't stand it is: for these things, he has three beat me. The first two times in his apology and large under guarantee I forgive him.
A few days ago, he took my family and I don't move to taunt, loves to hear, and his theory, he actually wield punching and also said to tell my divorce, piss me off, divorce agreement achievement not Sue divorce. Looking at his ferocious face, my heart is broken. I don't know how he can be so, I the home living conditions is not very good, but the family still love me, this myself in the clear.
They just not very explicit expression, but the husband always think that my family didn't care about us. And the husband just because I was introduced.the robs DuoCi beat me, let me feel the chilling blows. I really can't stand family violence!!!!!!!!!! In the future, how do I face a big fights for his wife of violence male?
He depend on this matter for the big fuss about exposure is its narrow, selfish and paranoid side. A bit like paranoid type personality disorder. This probably with his growing experience and background about.
When the couple on a plane in flight, a bit need not worry about the magnetic field. Samsung's memory card "three proofing" function, the security of the user in all kinds of accidents in the environment of data security.
: "husband and wife party sign real estate business contract before marriage, to personal property in bank loans and pay head, after marriage with the couple's joint property loans, and real estate registration in ZhiFuFang head under the name of the realty, when the divorce agreement by both parties can not reach an agreement. Such as processing, the people's court may order the real estate property right registration to party, has not yet returned to the property right registration loan a party's personal debt. Both sides together after marriage loan payments of the property and its corresponding appreciation parts, divorce should be based on the provisions of the first paragraph of article 39 of the marriage law, the principle of property right registration by one party to the other party for compensation."
Paranoid personality type or living in not be trust, often rejected family environment of lost love, or early growth experienced some setbacks blow, not timely adjust good mentality, or himself too seriously and everyone perfect, if I do not accord with the desire of some reality is not satisfied that will make a mountain out of a molehill, captivity out, and so on. You should pay attention to the husband's background, find out the source of his paranoid, perhaps more easy to suit the remedy to the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment