8/15/11

My husband and I of the maintenance of marriage for five years

Son can eat after delivering in kindergarten, son, I'm on the way back to the unit in something to eat is to work all day, are all busy with work, at 5:30 p.m. et on time to the kindergarten take back the door with his son, games, to tell the story, painting, accompany him down to go, help his bath, and so on, things busy, tired to sleep only, basically do not have their own leisure.
The husband are self-employed, morning we go, he also did not wake up, we sleep at night, and he still had not come home, sometimes midnight drink is noisy we come back. He never washed his a pants, a pair of socks, let alone cooking and cleaning. A drunk, beat me, and I in the hospital for seven days, and after discharge, we divorced.
Divorce, his condition is very demanding, the house did not give us, I took his son, three years compensate me for 300000. Our house value at 1 million or more, I don't care, to break free from his torture. I took my son live back to the brother's house, brother went out of town house, the house is quite good, the plot environment is quiet and tastefully laid out. My son and soon got used to the life here, although tired but happy.
Son very sensible, also very considerate I. But, after divorce, often contact me, sometimes ex-husband peace we live together, and we apologize to a sick son, let us and came to live together. In fact, I know, in his mind or care about I very love my, just is the possession of the selfish love just, now, I should talk to remarry him?
And leaving? Again with memories of common hand through the day, the memories of love origin, development, and end. Finally, in the aftermath of love toward cemetery.
Delicate place: the love finally to complete development, to love and love their paternity finally the whole life.
Cruel place: when love becomes a kind of memory can not be separated completely and the little drops of life together. All broken, and he and her taste in the fragmentation of love hidden suffering and cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment