9/13/11

The husband even help her looking for an object

Their relationship always keep eye closed and eye, now found that they are not simple teasing them. That woman younger than me for twelve years old, they are designed to do it. The husband even help how to save a marriage  her looking for a object, played a marriage certificate and do the birth, so that children born legal.

I was so upset, want to force the female child knocked out. Again afraid this way, the husband no more to go back heart. Today I can't help to send message to scold her, blame her with a despicable means to grab my husband.
Recently, the reporter comes to nanning city star hotel, food and beverage minzhu road a staff, told reporters in the hotel, there are 999 yuan/table, 1188 yuan/table and 1688 yuan/table three types of wedding banquet for the customer choice, each kind of specification dinner including wine cakes have 15 dish. Mark a price 999 yuan "wong and tragic", there is cold meats, feast dessert and fruit platter 4, vegetables 2, a chicken duck soup, fish and other food 4, with pork as raw materials have 3 dish, and Fried rice, in addition, drinks can bring.


Her letter very polite. Advised me to think calmly, this is not her a who can do. She said she medium ugly also is not stupid, definitely not affection to risk. A policeman I called her base, she said that she and I are not the same, for a she believes love his and his also love deeply of the person can do everything, but if the people not in her, and she will never use marriage or children to pushy.
Blue leisure T-shirt, symbolic black box glasses and a "unsmiling face, host of" sharp wise BaiYanSong just appeared was surrounded by readers warm applause. After he was not directly sit down and signature, but stood and readers the conversation.


She said I was struck dumb, but in his heart he and regrets and pain. To tell you the truth, this not flower heart, he husband's infidelity is to a large extent I own making. Because her daughter was not well, I DuoNian ten to neglected husband, even insist on time, that I slept with her daughter. I think have been married had a child, everything is stable, never considered the husband feel. In that woman appeared after the nervous and reflection, but everything is late. The husband is serious, already can't turn back.

The most let I grieved or daughter, since the daughter is small, the husband will not agree with me on her upbringing, DuoCi dispute, he no longer insist on, but I'm full of hatred of his daughter. And from five years ago began to discover that have mental problems, has been in hospital to see psychiatric. She is very beautiful very clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment