9/13/11

The husband but began to prepare for his judicial examination

He said he was not in a good mood, and talk to people, but also on the matter to apologize to me. Later, he accidentally revealed he had done before marriage: I'm sorry. It said it happened before marriage, not necessary dispute, but at that time I, are in later pregnancy, emotional sensitive, fundamental to control his, if he and I say I'm sorry, my heart by some, but he or attitude is very bad, said it was his behavior before marriage, I shall have no right to interfere. Increased my heart uncomfortable feeling. When I say we go to quarrel civil administration bureau, he's scared get a divorce, haven't go to reading, always with me, and comforted me. It even if the past.
Marriage license only nine yuan, but when the marriage room, the wedding ring, wedding banquet will as spending was quantified as the number of zhang this getting on, married a series of spending, let many a couple but sigh. Recently, the online a entitled "the 2011 China top 10 cities cost of married list post caused all of hot debate, this list are Internet users all over the house, purchase comprehensive electrical appliances furniture, do a feast that cost. According to the statistics show, shenzhen in the list of the 2.08 million wedding cost rank high on the list, Beijing and Shanghai respectively to 202.8 million and 2.0082 million wedding cost came second and third. Hangzhou, guangzhou, nanjing also is in the 1 million wedding cost follow.

It is reported the reception will be top luxury, budget about 10 million dollars (about 64 million yuan), so the heroic is currently written Taiwan female artist of the exceed. In order to avoid being mixed media, wedding also requires all around guests must first be turned over to the recent photos, provides the security personnel, to identify the.

Her daughter was born, when I was in when the mother's joy when the husband suddenly talk to me about the divorce. I asked him if he was outside the woman, he said he is not, can't stand my character. In his busy to test, I together with his support, but he still make, and threatens to divorce. I found it difficult to accept, we were so love each other, and now just have a daughter, in my life in the dictionary doesn't "divorce" two words, but he then said firmly out, the home of the relatives discouraging, also accused him of children, said so small, and in doing so he too irresponsible and so on. But he won't listen, determined to leave. Also speaking and I got married is the biggest mistake of his life, he can't give me happiness, call me hurry to kid, visiting her mother...


He drove I really don't know how to face, simply follow him together make, two people don't choose words, hurt each other, I even for a suicide. But eventually did not change his mind and get a divorce card that day, we both cried. He said he under a lot of pressure, and I kept make, no compassion on him, and I said you always say some choice words, I was sad. He also stress is not really want to divorce, is prattling, but why don't want to mention prattling total divorce, he wants to I feel? I want to go back to the field of clothes up the home, he said to marry will find a good daughter, or not to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment