9/8/11

sending out the unique charm of successful men

Boss successful, and sending out the unique charm of successful men, but, after all, is a married man, I don't want any relationship with him, the more don't want to be his plaything. Always remind ourselves that he and another man, just like my beauty, not covet his feelings really. I tried to get rid of him of harassment, no matter what he says, to pretend not to understand, also refused to keep the appointment.
"In May 2009, my wife and I were married, buy a house, of course, is the biggest spending." Have been married for three years of Mr. Zhang told reporters, "in 2009, the rise in house prices have already been nanning stage, we in the fengxiang road between blue bought a set of the house of 110 square metre, every square metre 6000 yuan, house prices it took 660000, and wedding, clap a wedding dress, such as buying a car spent 150000, only a quarter of the price of the house." But Mr. Zhang also told reporters, although at that time to buy a house, but now feel that your house has risen to nearly 8000 yuan/square metre, 3 years average prices more than 1000 yuan.

The 24-year-old readers QiuYiSong just graduated from the university last year, a sudden accident let he lost his left leg. When host hope on a ShuangGuai's questions at him from BaiYanSong near me, can BaiYanSong but active to him, and to encourage him to rush out a belong to his own way.
But slowly, I feel about him changed, can not see him, just like him, and he asked me for a while not isolation, and I was empty. On the surface, he and I keep distance, never call him, also don't accept his invitation, but I know, my in the mind have had him, want to forget also not forget.


The other day, especially with the husband tension, I think he thought of crazy, the midnight open my eyes can emerge out of his way to his, strong emotion let me pain to cry, feel oneself is really incredible.

I know that this is very dangerous, the brain when clearly told myself, don't want to, he 10 million don't think he, very not easy to the idea of him less intense, he has made one more intense than before the behavior, let me is unable to stop, was again the torment of emotion. I'm very contradictory, don't know what to do. I'm a traditional woman, the husband is bad, I also don't want to do excuse me him. How much more, 4 years old son that lovely, how do I have to keep his father or mother's day without? I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment