9/5/11

Don't want to give up the marriage

We found him in to gambling, flay he and I had a phone. He become angry from embarrassment, resolutely put forward a divorce, and while I go out, let the mother-in-law during the child back to hometown, because not willing to give up the marriage, also do not want daughter so little is live in single parent families, I'm going to find him to apologize and hope to save the marriage.
Talking about their career, BaiYanSong said, at the beginning to enter oneself for an examination Beijing broadcasting institute is because of the BeiGuang heard more kinds of extra readings, and test also easy lead. He also called himself as a professional choice news is "first after marriage, love" is still in the "love period".


We therefore and half a year, but he always turn trivial before with even with me and will divorce as a pet phrase, I again unbearable, and separated told him: $later not mention divorce, divided we completely settles down.

He is determined to divorce, because from the beginning, because we do two different customs, he and I have a lot of differences between my parents, such as wedding day, in my hometown, parents come over and the custom relatives, when going back, the man meet should give the woman parents sealing red packets.

I DuoCi remind, he still think don't have to, my mom empty-handed, scolded him call after, he thinks that my parents very snobbish. Do HuiMen wine and full moon after wine, so class differences and his stubborn, each time and my parents discord.
The hotel industry insiders ms tang told reporters, along with the rising cost of operation, nanning city the reception in three years the price at each table up nearly 200 yuan, is currently in the star hotel a table of banquet at least 30 to 30000 yuan, not including drinks candy, although prices, but at the same time the hotel to attract customers for some new preferential such as an invitation to send, give the new suite, send makeup or some home appliance and other projects.



In my maternity leave to take children period, because her mother-in-law and between, my mom called ambiguity will tell him a few times and his mother-in-law interference of housework, and very strong views of contradiction, all before festival, such as the birthday his wife even telephone all don't play.

Even ask: and I have to break off the relationship and parents thoroughly. I and husband before children have an excellent relationship, born daughter, want to grandson's husband was everywhere with disapproval of my dissatisfaction. From pregnancy for food, does not do the housework to critical children born after the children, and so on, won't take the mother-in-law I completely negative. While I admit that the defect, but her mother-in-law in our make antinomy also added fuel to the fire when the practice of let me very angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment