9/8/11

My husband and I and child is in be married

If I lock the bedroom door, she will always be knocking at the door. At six o 'clock every day just five call me get up to do the housework, do breakfast. She come soon, in children at 4 months old, I spend money for a baby-sitter, but nanny is hour Labour that, I go off work, a babysitter also was off work. With the children, housework and so on, is really tired even breath. Even so, the mother-in-law still pick me trouble, let the husband to me roar.

The folk to think not suitable for married "HuNian" (2010), followed in the "rabbit" (2011) welcomed the tide marries. The tide marries arrival can be hot hotel the hotel business. In September will set the table PanXiaoJie nanning residents told reporters, her wedding banquet as early as six months ago in the order, or less than the fundamental order.

With food prices rising and the popular wedding banquet, the price also is a rising tide lifts all boats, general specification wedding banquet table a minimum also wants 800 yuan, the hotel room and close to 1000 yuan. Got married in 2009, Mr. Tain citizens to rise in price most experience, wedding he married that year wedding banquet each table as long as 700 yuan, and this year he brother married, asked several hotels, four of the five star is 1000 yuan on, and better hotel or at least $800 to a table. "Want to know, 800 yuan a table, three years ago can eat very good."


The husband was having an affair, the mother-in-law said it was because her son is beautiful and it gave him great encouragement. The husband cranky and scold me quick, she said it was normal, when she was young children often hold was father-in-law beaten. But I, after all, is a new society of women, absolutely can't tolerate violence, besides and young children. That, I go to the police station said, almost arrested him. Later, we find him talk unit the leadership and warned him, his violence through some convergence, she also reluctantly back to go to, say to the husband when three daughter-in-law inside the most bad number I.

The 36 year-old coco lee since 2003 and Canadian Bruce meet rub out, Bruce early love fire, divorce, 53, has two daughters. Bruce was Richard li tzar-kai marriage counselor Colby NetLtd company partner, at present for the chairman and abundant between 9 director of a company, and set yoga center in Taipei, estimates that more than assets.

Now, she go back more than a year, the two daughter-in-law home a also don't want to go to, to this year old phone call to ask when I buy tickets to let her come again, all these years, I with the husband has been bad feelings, when she came, the more will make things worse, I really don't know what to do. If I refuse to her, it will be the war broke out, if her family to said, perhaps, my husband and I and all the days of marriage is, the mother-in-law, how I want to deal with?




D love marriage consultant:


The cultivation of individual character, the growing experience to occupied very big one part, years of shiva, maybe a daughter-in-law through her mother to her, and that is not a good education, training by health way of life, just automatically put on as a putative foe, pick the daughter-in-law daughter-in-law's fault, find fault as kill time, cause trouble for the meaning of live a way in the home, daughter-in-law, lest stirring apparent pride son home not disorderly, this is really poor a mother-in-law hateful way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment